There is no need for you to reserve a seat this week. However, due to the many recommendations from our government and CDC, we will continue to follow social distancing guidelines and recommend that you wear a mask. If this is uncomfortable for you, please do not feel like you have to be here. We will still be live streaming our service for those who are not able or ready to come back to in person gatherings.
What to expect when you arrive
Once you enter the lobby, you will be directed to the doors into our worship center. All families are required to sit together. You will seat yourself but please remember to maintain social distancing. We ask that at the end of the service for each row to wait to be dismissed. Please remember to social distance during this time as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will there be childcare?
- birth - age 4 is available at the 11:00 service
- Kids worship is available for elementary students during the 11:00 service with a reservation (click here)
- Will the bathrooms be open?
- Yes the bathrooms will be open.
- Do I have to wear a mask?
- You will not be required to wear a mask however, it will be encouraged. We will have masks available for those who do not already have one.
- Will my temperature be taken?
- No. However, if you or your family members are running a fever or are not feeling well please stay home.
- How long will the service be?
- Approximately 1 hour.