February 24 - March 2, 2021
A Heart For The Hungry- This Sunday, February 28 is the last day to bring specific items for the Lilburn Co-Op. All donations can be left in the lobby on Sunday or at the church office Monday-Thursday from 8-3. Specific needs: grits, canned meat, jelly, Ramen Noodles, instant mashed potatoes (single packs) and $10 gift cards to Kroger or Walmart.
Mission Trip SAVE THE DATE!- June 5-11, 2021 to South Dakota to work with Mercy Gate Church. More details to come. Open to all students and adults!
LETTUM EAT!- Today is the first of many "General Cleaning Day" at 9:00am. Asking for volunteers to show up with your favorite pair of cleaning gloves ready to use Dawn dish soap and a cloth to scrub all of the workspaces, sinks, drawers and surfaces. We will be working most of the day so come on! If interested in helping contact Inga Mccoy, email@example.com or the office at 770-921-1452. Once the kitchen is cleaned there will be many more volunteer opportunities! Watch for more details.
- "LETTUM EAT! Inc. is a Hunger Relief Organization"(click here for more info) feeding the hungry in our community and cooking for our church family events. Click here to read a recent article about "Chef Hank" in the AJC. In order to make this happen YOU are needed. Volunteers will be needed in many areas.
Updated Information- Have you logged on to Church Center to verify your contact information? We are asking for all members to update your information including a picture of you and or your family. This information and your picture is a huge help to our pastors and staff. CLICK HERE to log into our database program where you can update your current contact information! Once you enter your e-mail or cell number you will be able to access your own church profile. If you need assistance please contact the church office. 770-921-1452. You will be able to view and update your own information, sign up for groups, donate, register for events and more. Don’t forget to add a picture for us too!
"Married People"- Register to receive a monthly e-mail for you, "Married People". This e-mail will include podcast, activities and articles to strengthen your marriage and to grow spiritually. All we need is your name & e-mail. Click here!
Students & Parents- This week finishes out February and puts us into March. Make sure you check our social media for all our March news. We have some exciting things coming up in our Student Ministry. Our Student Ministry is currently looking for more volunteers. Will you pray about how you might Impact the Kingdom by helping in our Student Ministry is 2021? We need small group leaders for Wednesday nights, teachers for Sunday morning, and helpers for Sunday nights. If you’re interested see Pastor Casey. Here are the details for our gatherings this week:Wednesday at Mountain Park (February 24th) (6:30-8pm)
- MPFBC Student Building (Soul Searching)
- Life Groups at Mountain Park (February 28th) (9:30-10:30am)
- MPFBC Student Building (Characters)
- Sunday Night at Mountain Park (February 28th) (5-7pm)
- MPFBC Student Building (13 Letters)
If you can’t join us in person this week, remember you can stay connected through our social media. Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube. I look forward to seeing everyone tonight for Wednesday at MPFBC Pastor Casey- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kids Ministry Families- Hey awesome parents! There is SO much happening in our MPFBC Children's Ministry!
- What is a Christian? Class Our informative class is PERFECT for any elementary student! Your child will gain valuable information about 40 different topics he or she has probably wondered about or even asked you about! (Parent helps are included!) Our next class begins March 7! Find out more and register at: https://mpfbc.org/whatisachristian
- Who's Thinking About VBS?! - VBS needs YOU to make it happen! This summer VBS may need to look a little different. Would you take this 1-minute survey to help me find out if we even have enough volunteers to make it possible? https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RWFLTYL
- Wednesday and Sunday Zooms - Your elementary child is ALWAYS WELCOME to join us Wednesdays at 7pm and Sundays at 9:30 for a fun time of Bible study and hanging out together online!
- GodTime Cards – Your child has been challenged to complete his/her GodTime card and return it EACH Sunday with AT LEAST 1 days’ devotion completed!! A trip to the bouncy ball machine awaits those who complete this challenge!! **Let me know if you're completing them at home, but not attending in-person yet!!
- Preteen Praise Team - March's praise song and dance moves have been sent! Be sure your 4th or 5th grader practices the instructional video and praise song so he/she can help lead us on stage during our 11:00 Kids Worship time!
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR!! - On March 28 at 4pm, we will be having a fun Easter Event for the whole family! We will be celebrating Easter with the Weekday Preschool families OUTDOORS in our church parking lot!! Watch for more details!
- MARCH IS COMING!! - Watch for ways you can pray for our MPFBC kids as we prepare for Easter and learn about the Gospel: What the Gospel is, What it means to us, and Why and How we should share it with others!
Let me know if you ever have questions, if I can ever pray for you and your family, or if I can help in any way. Praying for all of our awesome families! God Bless You All!- Jenny email@example.com
MPFBC Weekday Preschool & Kindergarten Prep registration is now open for the 2021-2022 school year to the Community. To download a registration form, go to mpfbc.org/preschool. For more information contact Amy Stallings, firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-923-1974.
The Wellness Center- Looking for a warm place to walk? The indoor walking track and weight room are open Monday-Thursday 8:00am -12:00pm. Now offering instructor led fitness classes.
- Circuit Class on Monday & Wednesday 8:30am
- Balance & Flexibility on Tuesday & Thursday 11:00am
- Pickleball is back! Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:30am - 11:45am.
Sunday Morning Service Intercessory Prayer- We are looking for at least one person to volunteer to pray during the entirety of the 11:00am worship service on Sundays. Pray for Pastor Keith as he preaches, children's and preschool worship, and anything else occurring during that time. This can be done whether you're attending on campus (just find an empty life group room) or if you're attending services online. Would you like to be a part of this team? If so, contact Winston Murdock at email@example.com
Life Group Opportunities- There is a place for you! For dates, times, location and to find a group for you click here.
Wednesday Morning Bible Study led by Senior Adult Pastor Kendale Moore, is meeting on Wednesday's at 10:00 A.M. in the chapel. Masks please.
Church Membership Class is one of the three requirements for membership at MPFBC and it is now available online! If you are interested in joining MPFBC, click here and complete the form and one of our Pastors will reach out to you about our Discover class. Our Discover class is designed to teach you all about our church and how you can become an integral part of the life and culture of MPFBC.
Thank you for faithfully giving to the advancement of the Gospel!
- Text "give" to 770-637-4237
- Mailing your offering to MPFBC 5485 Five Forks Trickum Rd, Stone Mountain, 30087
- Bringing your offering to the church during the week and placing it in the drop box located under the preschool covered drive through.
- On the website mpfbc.org/give.
- Through your bank’s online bill pay
MPFBC UPDATES- There are several ways to stay informed.
- The best way is to join our texting program. Text "welcome" to 770-637-4237.
- Facebook- @mtnparkchurch
- Our church office hours are Monday-Thursday 8-5. If there is no answer please leave a message. We do receive voicemails remotely.
- The Weekly Update- if someone you know does not receive this weekly newsletter they can join the list by clicking here.
- Worship with us- Live stream at 11:00 on Sunday mornings. You can find the link on our web page or on Facebook
UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
Click here to log into our database program where you can update your current contact information! Once you enter your e-mail or cell number you will be able to access your own church profile.
You will be able to view and update your own information, sign up for groups, donate, register for events and more.
We are asking you to please add a self picture to your profile!
WE SACRIFICE EVERYTHING TO IMPACT THE KINGDOM!